Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year...

These are on sale!


I LOVE this candy.

It only comes once a year for Easter and then the government takes it away again. We'll all be depressed and it will be a sad day when it's gone, although not so much for me because I usually stock up on this fantastically amazing candy. So I'll be eating the candy of the gods in August, while dear reader, you will be despondent because you, like the idiot grasshopper, did not hoard your supply for the long, dark winter.

And don't think I'll be like the benevolent ants in that story or whatever those nasty bugs were. Oh no.

To quote Jack Handey: Just as bees will swarm about to protect their nest so will I 'swarm about' to protect my nest of chocolate eggs.

Buy your own Mini-eggs. These are mine.

It's The Most Wonderful Time
It's The Most Wonderful Time
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Yeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrr!

2 comments:

Wade said...

Holy crap! I LOVE those things! I usually put a handful of them in my mouth and let the chocolate inside melt and then break the shell. So awesome. I think I might have to stock up as well.

Wade said...

I totally just bought several bags. They won't last...